The Flight Head Compact’s unique 3-axis gyro-stabilized design eliminates all bumps & vibrations resulting in an extremely smooth and stable picture (10 – 200mm film lenses). Website design by the experts from bestwebsitehosting.ca
- The Flight Head Compact new features include Electronic Holds on all 3 Axis and True Gyro Horizon
- The FHC is operated via joystick or hand wheels.
- The Flight Head Compact is the perfect head for: Super Techno Cranes, Shock Absorber, Camera Cars, Chase Cars, Boats, Remote Dollies. Can be mounted under, over slung and out front
- Noteable Jobs: Anne with an E, Titans,
NOTE: WITH THE RUSSIAN ARM WE RECOMMEND JOYSTICK CONTROL FOR PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY REASONS
- 3 Axis Gyro-Stabilized.
- Electronic Holds on all 3 Axis
- Drift Compensation
- Shake Generator
- RF Wireless capability up to 2 km with a directional antena
- Auto Horizon always keeps camera level even in high G turns.
- Pan axis travels through 360°
- Roll axis travels through ± 35° with auto horizon.
- Tilt Axis travels through 200°.
- Pan Speed, Roll Speed, Tilt Speed 160 °/sec.
- Preston FIZ plugs into head console to give Zoom control on the left joy stick.
- Payload capacity up to 50 kg (130 lbs)
- Light Weight only 24 kg (55lbs)
- Temperature range from -40 °C up to +40 °С.
- Mounts to standard Mitchell base
- Arri based camera sliding plate
- Android App for features and tuning
- 24-30 VDC
- 2 Amps Standby
- 15 Amps Din. Max
- Length 76 cm (30 inches)
- Width 56 cm (22 inches)
- Height 100 cm (39.4 inches)