What is the U-CRANE Mini System ?
The U-CRANE Mini is the unique combination of the carbon fiber gyro-stabilized Flight Head Mini 3 on the end of a mini version of our famous U-CRANE. The smaller light weight arm provides the benefits of rigging this system onto smaller vehicles such as Razor or Chevy Volt or any picture car.
This low profile high speed mobile crane arm used for photographing moving vehicles from just about any & every angle you want in all weather conditions. Shots are setup on the fly & adjusted instantly. Sequences can be as dynamic as your imagination.
- Noteable Jobs: Lost In Space, Fast and Furious 9, Violence of Action, Lost In Space
- 360° panning capability around the ML55 or picture vehicle.
- Angle of movement in vertical Tilt plane +50, -40°.
- Max Payload up to 12 kg. (5.5 kg FH Mini + 6.5 kg Camera Package)
- Weight 150 kg.
- Height: 92 cm/ 3 ft + height of chase vehicle. (Good for parking Garages on a Sedan or Station Wagon)
- Reach: 3.5 m/ 10 ft.
- Max Lens Height: 4 m/ 12 ft.
- Pan & Tilt axis are gyro-stabilized.
- Minimum safe operating camera height off the road surface is 12”.
- With an 18 mm lens a full frame top shot can be achieved.
- Speed 4 sec / 360°.
- Set-up Time on Chase Car: 1.25 hours (including camera).
- Set-up Time on a Picture Vehicle: 2.5 hours (not including vehicle’s prep).
- The U-CRANE Mini is fully controlled from within the chase car and is capable of operating at speeds up to 160 km/hr.