The Shock Absorber System is the combination of the gyro-stabilized Flight Head on the specially designed universal dampening mount.
How Shock Absorber System Works
- The spring and strut take out the major shocks and vibration when shooting on rough terrain.
- The gyros in the Flight Head keep the camera and the shot rock steady.
- It is the perfect tool for high speed chases off road, on the water or in the air
- For use only with gyro-stabilized Flight Head.
- Dampens hi/ low frequency vibrations & high impact shocks.
- Effective when shooting at any speed on/off road, on water, airborne.
- Unique spring and strut design.
- Versatile tube frame & base mounts to just about anything that moves:
- ML 55 Chase Car, Helicopters, ATVs, Camera Cars, Boats, Snowmobiles, Planes, Trains, Trucks.
- Set up is quick & easy, no technician required.
- Height 1.45 m (adjustable).
- Depth 84 cm.
- Base 0.71×0.72 m (removable).
- Max. Camera payload 35 kg.
- Weight 50 kg (without Flight Head & Camera).