FCL’s Manufacturing Department:
For fifteen years we have been designing and building camera support equipment completely in-house at Filmotechnic Canada in Toronto. We specialize in creating custom solutions when available tech is not enough to execute a shot imagined by film production.
Currently we make the following equipment to order:
- ZERO Rain Deflector
- ZERO Mini Rain Deflector
- Custom Trays for the F27 Telescopic Crane
- Update older remote heads to Flight Head VII
- Install Tilt Auto Horizon on Flight Head
- Insurance Repair of any Filmotechnic Equipment
- Zero Camera Covers
- Auto-leveling Monitor-mount System (AMS)
- 2 Axis Oil Damper for Russian Arm & telescopic camera cranes (Techno/ Moviebird/ Scorpio).
Lead times vary depending on the equipment ordered, but generally run 5-6 weeks.
FCL’s Manufacturing Department also plays several other vital roles:
- Keeping our camera support equipment operational and safe for use
- Upgrading older Flight Heads and Russian Arms with the Latest Tech
- Repair equipment damaged on the job
- Improve designs on our existing equipment
- Design & build shot specific and or production specific equipment
- Our Tesla and ML55 Chase Car’s were built in house
- Design & build new equipment for Filmotechnic Kiev.
- Take on outside custom projects.
Contact us today to get us involved with your next project!