Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/filmotec/public_html/wp-content/plugins/new-royalslider/classes/rsgenerator/NewRoyalSliderGenerator.php on line 339
Filmotechnic Canada Ltd. is very proud to bring you the the Russian Arm Mini 3 and Flight Head Mini 3 based in Vancouver Canada.
What is the Russian Arm Mini 3 ?
The Russian Arm Mini is the unique combination of the carbon fibre gyro-stabilized Flight Head Mini 3 on the end of a mini version of our famous Rusian Arm.
It is safely operated via joystick consoles from within the Chase Car or Picture Vehicle.
A low profile high speed mobile crane arm used for photographing moving vehicles from just about any & every angle you want in all weather conditions. Shots are setup on the fly & adjusted instantly. Sequences can be as dynamic as your imagination.
- 360° panning capability around the ML55 or picture vehicle.
- Angle of movement in vertical Tilt plane +50, -40°.
- Max Payload up to 12 kg. (5.5 kg FH Mini + 6.5 kg Camera Package)
- Weight 150 kg.
- Height: 92 cm/ 3 ft + height of chase vehicle. (Good for parking Garages on a Sedan or Station Wagon)
- Reach: 3.5 m/ 10 ft.
- Max Lens Height: 4 m/ 12 ft.
- Pan & Tilt axis are gyro-stabilized.
- Minimum safe operating camera height off the road surface is 12”.
- With an 18 mm lens a full frame top shot can be achieved.
- Speed 5 sec / 360°.
- Set-up Time on Chase Car: 1.25 hours (including camera).
- Set-up Time on a Picture Vehicle: 2.5 hours (not including vehicle’s prep).
- The RA Mini is fully controlled from within the chase car and is capable of operating at speeds up to 120 km/hr.