- With the front &/or back camera decks one can shoot faster chase/stunt sequences, corner more aggressively and achieve simultaneous multiple angles.
- Up to 3 remote heads or 4 locked off cameras can mount to the front or back decks
- The Roof Platform has 6 Mitchell mounts.
- A total of 24 camera positions are available with F/R Decks and RM.
Deck Construction & Materials
- 2 different size decks (2’ & 2’- 6”) attach to the front &/or back of the ML55 Chase car.
- Each deck has 3 sections (right/centre/left) all interchangeable between the 2’ & 2’-6” decks.
- Light weight, but incredibly strong 6160 Aluminium extrusions, welded in a frame work, make up the decks.
- CAD designed, water-jet cut Mitchell mounts bolt through the deck (9 different positions/ deck).
- All 3/8” bolt holes have 3/4” Ø inserts welded in place.
- Decks are power coated, all pipe painted flat black, all fittings & Mitchell mounts hard anodized black.
- Right/Centre/Left sections are joined with a 1/2” id grid pipe that runs through the centre of the decks.
- Straight couplings welded to the decks lock the pipe in place. The decks are additionally bolted together.
- The centre pipe then serves for the 45° bracing to a cross bar which is then braced to the roof platform.
- Minimum deck height is 6 inches.
- Maximum front deck height in is 4’.
- Maximum back deck height is 5’-6”.
- Any of the three sections can be set at different camera heights.
- The same 45° bracing is used to a common cross bar braced to the roof platform.
- Any single deck can be mounted solo front or back.