The Flight Head V’s unique 3 or 4-axis gyro-stabilized design eliminates all bumps & vibrations resulting in an extremely smooth and stable picture (10 – 500mm film lenses).
- The Flight Head V (FHV) provides complete control of the camera and lens functions.
- The FHV is operated via joystick or hand wheels.
- Besides its specific role with the Russian Arm the Flight Head V is the perfect head for: Super Techno Cranes, Shock Absorber, Camera Cars, Chase Cars, Boats, Remote Dollies.
NOTE: WITH THE RUSSIAN ARM WE RECOMEND JOYSTICK CONTROL FOR PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY REASONS
- 3 or 4 Axis Gyro-Stabilized.
- Back-pan compensation.
- RF Wireless capability.
- Digital Auto Horizon always keeps camera level even in hi G turns.
- Auto Horizon can be turned off for greater control of Roll Axis.
- Pan axis travels through 360° with back-pan compensation.
- Roll axis travels through 270° with auto horizon.
- NOTE: NO FULL 360° ROTATIONON ROLL AXIS
- Tilt Axis travels through 200°.
- Pan Speed, Roll Speed, Tilt Speed 160 °/ sec.
- Preston FIZ plugs into head console to give Zoom control on the left joy stick.
- Payload capacity up to 40 kg.
- Light Weight only 24 kg.
- Temperature range from -40 °C up to +40 °С.
- Mounts to standard Mitchell base.
- 24-30 VDC *** SUPPLIED BY FILMOTECHNIC ***
- 2 Amps Standby
- 15 Amps Din. Max.
- Length 76 cm
- Width 56 cm
- Height 100 cm