The Flight Head Mini’s (FH Mini) unique 3-axis gyro-stabilized, light weight Carbon Fibre design eliminates all bumps & vibrations resulting in an extremely smooth and stable picture (10 – 150mm film lenses).
- The FH Mini provides complete control of the camera and lens functions.
- The FH Mini is operated via joystick (wirelessly or cabled).
- The FH Mini is perfect for 2D/ 3D Cable Flight Systems, small Boom Arms , Balloons.
- The FH Mini can take a variety of cameras. The ones that work best: Epic, Alexa M, Alex STD with a prime lens, 5D, Arri 2C
- Axis Gyro-Stabilized.
- Back-pan compensation.
- RF Wireless capability.
- Pan axis travels through 360°.
- Roll axis travels through 270° .
- Tilt Axis travels through 200°.
- Payload capacity up to 8-10 kg.
- Light Weight only 3.5 kg.
- Slip Rings Available.
- Temperature range from -40 °C up to +40 °С.
- Mounts to standard Mitchell base.
- Power Requirements
- 24-30 VDC
- 2 Amps Standby
- 15 Amps Din. Max.
- Length 44.5 cm
- Width 38 cm
- Height 57 cm
- Height with Slip Rings 70cm