The FCL Zero Rain Deflector is finally here (Zero RD). Its unique duel motor configuration with power management micro processors delivers a powerful, highly effective rain deflector in a compact, light-weight design.
The Zero RD was designed and built completely in-house at Filmotchnic Canada in Toronto.
- The Zero has two removable 6.5 x 6.5 filter stages, wired remote on/off, lightweight carbon fiber and aluminum construction, 19mm & 15 mm rod mounting brackets.
- The power management electronics supply a constant current to the motors regardless the voltage (with in its voltage range).
- That means the speed of the Zero stays constant as the voltage drops or fluctuations due to line loss or battery losing charge.
- It also means no more centre dot due to the glass slowing down.
- Compatible Lens
- All lenses from a small prime to Optimo 12-1 Zoom.
- Max 162 mm diameter.
- Rotation speed: 5200 rpm
- Light Weight only 2.7 kg.
- Mounts to 19mm, 15 mm rods.
- Panavision Mounting bracket available.
- Power Requirements
- 22-34 VDC
- 3 Amps Running
- 10 Amps Start up
- 12″ x 12″ x 4″
- Aprox. same size and weight as a 6.5 x 6.5 matt box
- For Sale or Rent
Tuning and Glass Replacement Video
Download User Manual PDF
Request A Quote
Please fill out and submit the form below and we will get back to you shortly.